Run your OWN CHRISTMAS COOKIES BUSINESS selling the FAMOUS red buckets, with support from an ICONIC KIWI BRAND and CASH UP FOR SUMMER. 2019 Christmas Cookies Sellers made on AVERAGE $10,755, before tax and business expenses, for SEVEN WEEKS’ WORK.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED (NO CV REQUIRED):
- Cookie Selling Charm
- Availability from the beginning of November until Christmas
- A driver’s license & use of a car during the campaign
- A mobile phone, access to a computer, printer and the internet
- LOTS of storage for cookies
- No exam clashes for our Christmas Cookies induction conference 31 October – 2 November
Loved since 1985, Christmas Cookies are a delicious Kiwi festive tradition, perfectly at home under the tree, in the pantry or given as a gift. Christmas Cookies are made with real chocolate, real ingredients and all natural flavours, batch-baked in traditional rack ovens. With a donation from sales going to charity. What’s more this year is the 35th anniversary of Christmas Cookies, so it’s a great time to sell the famous red buckets!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 7 AUGUST 2020
© 2020 Cookie Time