Run your OWN CHRISTMAS COOKIES BUSINESS, make money and do good. Partner with an ICONIC KIWI BRAND, be your OWN BOSS, smash it for SEVEN WEEKS and have the REST OF THE SUMMER OFF. 2020 Christmas Cookies sellers made on average $12,060, and the top seller made $30,785 before tax and business expenses. Are you up for it?
WHAT YOU'LL NEED (NO CV REQUIRED + NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS):
- A 'Can Do' attitude and Cookie Selling Charm
- Availability from the beginning of November until Christmas
- A driver's license & use of a car during the campaign
- A mobile phone, access to a computer, printer and the internet
- LOTS of storage for cookies
- No exam clashes for our Christmas Cookies induction conference 2-4 October 2021
Loved since 1985, Christmas Cookies are a delicious Kiwi festive tradition, perfectly at home under the tree, in the pantry or given as a gift. Christmas Cookies are made with real chocolate, real ingredients and all natural flavours, batch-baked in traditional rack ovens. With a donation from sales going to charity.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 23 JULY 2021
Been here before? LOG IN here
© 2021 Cookie Time